Take quick and decisive action to protect your teen against the dangers of alcohol and drugs. Sign this Parent Pledge to send a clear “DON’T USE” message.
• I will have ongoing conversations with my teen about our family expectations and boundaries regarding underage alcohol use, and abuse of illegal drugs and non-prescribed medications.
• I will assure parties or events held at my home are properly supervised.
• I will notify a neighbor or another responsible adult about our absence if I am out of town.
• I will prevent my teen’s friends from driving if I know or suspect they have been drinking or using drugs.
• I welcome any parent or guardian of a teen attending a party at my home to call and check on party details, times, supervision, and any other concerns.
A signed Parent Pledge will be put into a searchable database of households who also took the pledge. The database is maintained by the Rocklin Police Department and can be accessed here.