Fact:  85% of Rocklin students reported not drinking alcohol in the last 30 days.
For more results, check out the Rocklin Student Survey (2011-2015), click here.

Click on images below:






Marijuana Safety - Prop 64 update (003)

» Talking to teens about coping with stress effectively

» Positive parenting prevents drug abuse

» Get help & find treatment

» Find the next steps if you suspect your teen has a problem with drugs or alcohol

» Marijuana resources

» Rocklin’s Social Host Ordinance

Everyone has a role in preventing substance abuse. Please follow the appropriate links below to learn what you can do.

» Resources for parents
» Resources for schools
» Resources for the faith community
» Resources for youth
» Resources for the medical community
» Helpful software for the home
» Internet safety
» Local prevention partners
» Other prevention organizations
» Member login


» A short video with advice on talking with your teen

Take the Parent Pledge

Asuma el Compromiso de los Padres

Take the Teen Pledge

Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral (SBIRT) is a comprehensive, integrated, public health approach to the delivery of early intervention to individuals at-risk for developing substance abuse disorders. Click here to learn more about SBIRT.

Topics of general interest:
A terrific web site that explains the science of addiction:

Rx Drug Abuse: Common and Dangerous
Among Placer County 11th graders:
• 19% (1 in 5) had used a prescription painkillers for a non-prescribed use
• 11% reported getting Rx medicines from their own home or home of a family member

Teenage drinking effects all of us. Where do teens get their alcohol? Where do they drink?
Find answers to these questions, and more.
Learn more about teenage drinking.

Disclaimer: The Coalition for Placer Youth (CPY) takes no responsibility for the content or information contained on any resource site provided, and does not exert any editorial or other control over those other sites. The information on this website is provided for general reference purposes. It does not constitute medical or other professional advice and should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice for your child. Only a qualified, licensed physician can determine the individual treatment that is appropriate for your particular circumstances. All decisions about clinical care should be made in consultation with a physician. If you need immediate assistance, please dial 911.